How asbestos survey Cambridge is helpful in a ghost house?


A few months ago, I bought an old farmhouse. I really love the style. It was very unique either it was made in 1986. When I visit Cambridge with my friend and saw the house, I decided to buy it. People told me many horror stories about it and try to stop me but I didn’t listen to them. Because I don’t believe in a ghost type of stuff. I bought it from the seller and he offers the amount more than affordable. That seems amazing to me. But my friend was also thinking about the ghost stories seriously due to the price f house. He asked the man of the colony who just came and asked him, how the people that the ghost lived in the house. He explains that the people die within months when they come from that house.

I also want to know the base of the ghost story and want to meet the man who spread the story about the house. But I find that he got died too after a few months due to some disease. My eyes got widen on the word disease and my doubt got more clear that there is no ghost in the house. because if it was a ghost then why it is not killing the people instantly rather than giving them a timeline.


When the house registered on my name then I finally visit the house. I invite my friend to come with me but he was afraid of hearing old stories so, I didn’t force him. I covered my face with the mask and start inspecting the house. I didn’t saw any ghosts there but the paints were in very bad condition. Suddenly, I saw something and understand all the roots of ghost stories. I got afraid and ran out of the house immediately.

I was sweating. My friend was standing outside. I asked him when did he come. He replied a few minutes ago. He starts laughing at my condition by saying, you just saw the ghost. I instantly remember again what did I saw. I saw it before when I got my first job. I call the asbestos survey services in Cambridge. My friend got confused about why I was calling them and I explained because that’s the name of the ghost of the house. in my old office, I saw the asbestos which was making people sick and the professional company to clear it.

The professional company UK Asbestos was the company that was offering the asbestos survey Cambridge service. They took the sample from that house without fearing any ghost and proved that I was right. I hire them for removal. They clean the house deeply and remove all the asbestos. They gave me a license for the clearance as well. I appreciate their service and suggest them to hire rather than spreading ghost stories about the beautiful properties. After clearance, I lived in that house for months but didn’t get any disease. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the professional companies are helpful in asbestos survey Cambridge?